- Back by popular demand, updated with a new cover!
- More than 60 of our most satisfying low-calorie recipes
- Easy tips for boosting flavor while cutting calories
- Purse-friendly size makes meal-planning on the go easy
- Durable softcover, 128 pages
- 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
Get More Free Recipes HERE.
Featured Tip: A no-fuss side...tuck some roasted vegetables into the oven along with a main-dish casserole. Toss peeled sliced veggies with a little olive oil and spread on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees stirring occasionally for 20 to 30 minutes until tender and golden.
If you're counting calories or just looking for healthy new ways to feed your family, you'll love these guilt-free recipes!
Our Favorite Recipes Under 400 Calories
offers 60 flavorful, easy-to-fix dishes, like Deb's Chicken Florentine, Spicy Pork Noodle Bowls and Basil & Tomato Halibut...all sure to be a hit at dinnertime! Jazz up meals with sides like Minted Green Bean Salad and a basket of Carroty Bran Muffins. For special occasions, treat everyone to Bewitching Spinach Dip or Special Strawberry Pie. We've also included plenty of tasty tips for boosting flavor while cutting calories too...enjoy! Durable softcover, 128 pages (4-1/4" x 5-1/2")